Prohibited Ads and Content:
- Misleading or deceptive ads, services or products, including but not limited to: ads that impersonate a system message, error warning, fake buttons, impersonate another app/software, missed message/call or chat window, state or imply that the user is at imminent risk of getting a virus, or that they already have one, violate copyright or trademarked content, make untrue statements.
- Spyware and illegal hacking.
- P2P file-sharing apps, torrent or any apps that facilitate or promote copyright infringement.
- Sexual content, pornographic, nudity (full, partial or implied).
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs.
- Violence, offensive or hateful speech and visuals.
- False representation of brands, trademarks or celebrities without expressed; endorsement of the advertiser's product.
- Contain, install, link to, or prompt the download of any malware.
- Initiate a download of any type of file without a landing page.
- Auto redirect the user to a landing page without requiring a click through or other interaction.
- Be unclear on what the offer is or banner does not match the landing page.
- Landing page does not work properly.
- Have excessive animations, flashing or shaking;
- Gambling (Permissible in the following countries only: UK, CA, ES, AU, DE, FR, IT, JP).
Creative Guidelines Penalties:
Without derogating from any other right of NIUTUX pursuant to the Agreement or the applicable law, Advertisers will have their accounts suspended or terminated if the following violations occur:
- Account suspensions.
- Repeated uploads of creative and/or landing pages that have previously been rejected by our compliance team. If a campaign, creative or landing page has been rejected, do not resubmit it.
- Immediate Account Termination.
- "Bait and swapping" landing pages: The landing page design that was originally used for campaign approval must never change.
- Malware / Spyware / Virus: The creative or landing page initiates directly or indirectly the installation of any malware, spyware, Trojan, or other virus to the user's device.
- Apply penalties or claim liquidated damages.